The Period Promise Campaign is more than a product drive.
The Period Promise itself is an acknowledgement that periods are a fact of human life and equitable access to period products should be a right, not a privilege.
The Period Promise Policy Agreement goes even further and is a commitment to provide free, equitable access to period products for people in the community who may come to your establishment.
Champions listed below have signed the Period Promise Policy, further committing to make a positive impact on the community through poverty reduction and health and gender equity for all. Thank you!
We invite you to join these Champions and sign the Period Promise Policy Agreement.
To become a Champion, learn more about the Policy here.
- Community Care of St. Catharines & Thorold
- Community Care of West Niagara
- Community Living Port Colborne-Wainfleet
- GBF Community Services
- General Motors St. Catharines Propulsion Plant
- Government of Ontario (Funding for all school boards to provide complimentary period products)
- Griffiths Performance Physiotherapy
- Hail Mary Tattoo
- John Howard Society of Niagara
- Niagara Elementary Unit OECTA
- Pelham Cares
- Port Cares Reach Out Centre
- Project SHARE
- The Body Shop
- The RAFT
- Town of Lincoln
- UNIFOR Local 199
- Women's Place of South Niagara
- YWCA Niagara Region